Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts

Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts
Dreaming of Creating A World Filled with Art

Welcome

Like so many others I love to Craft. I wanted to share some of my ideas and get some new ones too from you. I dabble in so many things...I love to Mod Podge, paint, polymer clay, make jewlery, sew and anything I get my grubby hands on. I sell on Etsy and try to do as many craft shows as possible. I hope you will share my in my arts and crafts journey.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

DAS air dry clay- Day of the Dead Skeleton project

I bought a pack of the air dry clay and have been dying to use it. So today i opened up the package and started to play....  The project I am attempting to make is a Day of the Dead skeleton dressed with clothing I sculpt from DAS clay.  I bought the skeleton from the Dollar Tree so I wouldn't be worried about investing too much in my trial run. I didn't take any pictures yet but i will and i will post them hopefully tomorrow.  I am use to polymer clay and it is totally different - the texture- the flexibility and of course the color. I only made the jacket so far, since wanted to see how it dried first.  Argh I have to wait 24 hours .... patience is not a virtue of mine. I was searching the Internet trying to find projects that others have done with the DAS clay and only found projects for kids. I was hoping to find tips and tutorials but no such luck on my journey...so sad.  I hope you will check back with me to see how my project turns out...good or bad.?

No comments:

Post a Comment