Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts

Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts
Dreaming of Creating A World Filled with Art

Welcome

Like so many others I love to Craft. I wanted to share some of my ideas and get some new ones too from you. I dabble in so many things...I love to Mod Podge, paint, polymer clay, make jewlery, sew and anything I get my grubby hands on. I sell on Etsy and try to do as many craft shows as possible. I hope you will share my in my arts and crafts journey.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Craft-Room Explosion

Gee that is what i should have named the blog....CRAFT-ROOM EXPLOSION...kinda catchy oh well. :)
i hope you had a wonderful day. It was quite warm in my neck of the woods today and it put me in slow mode when it came to cleaning my disaster of a craft room. Needless to say i was too busy moving supplies from one area of the room to the other and didn't feel like much got accomplished.  I have a mission now to finish organizing the room and finish my skeleton dude...i feel kinda bad leaving him 1/2 dressed.  If you have any thoughts on organization or feel my pain leave a comment i would love to hear from you.

ecofroggy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment