Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts

Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts
Dreaming of Creating A World Filled with Art

Welcome

Like so many others I love to Craft. I wanted to share some of my ideas and get some new ones too from you. I dabble in so many things...I love to Mod Podge, paint, polymer clay, make jewlery, sew and anything I get my grubby hands on. I sell on Etsy and try to do as many craft shows as possible. I hope you will share my in my arts and crafts journey.



Monday, November 1, 2010

Skeleton Day of dead Project (in progress)- and Upcycled Shoebox Storage

Day of the Dead Skeleton--- this is my project i started with DAS air dry clay - i let it sit over night to completely dry and i was really surprised to see how sturdy and hard the clay actually appeared. I will be working on the pants and other items in the days to come - Let me know what you think :)

upcycled shoe box -- with a little Mod Podge, scrapbook paper and a little time it is a nice way to dress up a shoe box for storage and help the environment too. Its not perfect but it will be up on my shelf and hold some of my rubber stamps and look a lot better than just a plain shoe box. Dressed it up with a little ribbon to hid e the seams :)

Last item was from  http://nurturemama.blogspot.com/2010/10/glowing-faces-in-jar-and-other.html
had MP as one of the supplies so i had to try it--- so much FUN...they lit up my walk way for the little trick or treaters yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment