Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts

Always Hoppy to work on Arts and Crafts
Dreaming of Creating A World Filled with Art

Welcome

Like so many others I love to Craft. I wanted to share some of my ideas and get some new ones too from you. I dabble in so many things...I love to Mod Podge, paint, polymer clay, make jewlery, sew and anything I get my grubby hands on. I sell on Etsy and try to do as many craft shows as possible. I hope you will share my in my arts and crafts journey.



Friday, November 12, 2010

Some many Projects So little clay--- polymer clay Penquins ,Turkeys and Pens

Busy getting ready  for a Holiday Craft Show this Sunday.  Once again i have been playing with the flower canes and making beads and Pens with them.
I also have been working on some polymer clay Penguins on top of bells.....i like trying to make them all a little different....give them there own personality kinda.
In honor of Thanksgiving i also tried my hand making PC turkeys....my favorite part is the beak. 
Let me know what u like and what you have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment